Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Thursday, October 8, 2009

BORING WEEKEND & BORING MOONCAKE FESTIVAL 3-41009 T.T

what a boring mooncake festival.. home alone summore.. no activities at all.. how cum? how cum? how cum my life turn to b super bored.. what a boring life.. the boring feel reli killing me.. T.T jus shopping alone at pavillion on noon, then going sg.wang meet my frenz n his gf.. then walk a while oledi back at 6.30pm.. haih.. after that going 1U.. but oso no point.. reli BORED !!! after that jus dinner.. at last direct go back home n sleep.. y my life so bored? i dun like it.. T.T pls.. any1 can help me? i dun wan this kind of life.. T.T how sad was it..

BORING BORING BORING


WHAT A BORING FACE.. HAIH

HAVING DINNER AT ONE PLUS ONE SHABU SHABU, JLN IMBI

No comments:

Post a Comment