Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Thursday, March 4, 2010

MY DREAM COME TRUE =D

OMG !!! My dream is come true.. I always said that i want to go Taiwan for countdown new year in this year end December.. Because of countdown in Malaysia is nothing special.. Somemore HOT like hell >.<" Opps.. Finally i have bought the air ticket.. I can' t wait for it !!! I just planning that every year of near year eve, i want countdown at overseas.. Hehehehe.. Keep On..

Especially the weather is super duper HOT in Malaysia, is make me to wish that i can fly to Taiwan now... Hehehehe.. I can countdown at Taipei 101 and that time is winter season.. I LOVE WINTER !!!

Welcome To Taiwan !!! Is waiting for me !!! Woohoo !!! =D

COUNTDOWN AT TAIPEI 101

CAN'T WAIT TO GO FOR HOT SPRING

No comments:

Post a Comment