Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Saturday, August 1, 2009

AND THE FINALLY 31/7/09

YEAH !!! the finally.. i bought it.. last few day i have post a status in my facebook then have a guy named aloysius ksm comment my status.. he said he have selling it.. OMG.. that time i still tot i find it myself.. but i ask alot ppl who work in this field all said black color r sold out.. T.T.. then i hv to msg KSM.. he said reli hv it in his working place.. so i cal him to help me buy it 1st n meet me at friday night.. bcuz his work place is far.. shah alam.. n i oso not similiar there.. so better cum out n meet.. reli finally can bought it.. thanks KSM so much.. thanks for ur help even v dunno each other.. u r kind.. thanks alot.. i can hug it sleep oledi.. hehe..

LOVE IT SO MUCH !!!


THE ADIDAS WOOSTER RM 269

THE NORMAL N BASIC BOX

No comments:

Post a Comment