Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THE IPOH DAY TRIP

a sudden trip again.. this time to ipoh.. actually ipoh was quite far for me.. this is my 2nd time to visit ipoh.. but nothing can do oso.. i reached there around 7pm.. then direct going to having 'yi bou nga choi gai fan'.. actually the taste normal only.. but not expensive.. but petrol n tol is expensive.. hehe.. n so my frenz show me around in ipoh.. then bring me to the happening buffet steamboat hv a look.. reli happening n full house.. but i still full so din try it.. mayb next time.. n oso need to rush back to KL to attend frenz birthday party..

THE BUFFET STYLE STEAMBOAT.. INSIDE SO HAPPENING

QUITE NICE LA.. BUT SO FAR.. HAHA

DAMN ALOT PPL

BECAUSE OF THIS V GOING IPOH

ON THE WAY TO IPOH MALI :P

No comments:

Post a Comment