Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I ♥ MY NAUGHTY DEVIL HAIRBAND =D

Hehe.. i my naughty devil hairdband much.. =p
i bought it at Pavilion Tangs.. i still remember that time actually i wan to choose my birthday gift.. My old close fren Chee Wang ask me to choose myself.. Hahaha.. ok, great !! seems the budget not much, HAHAHAHA.. while we going to start browsing from the car park we park, the escalator is direct to Tangs main entrance.. Opps.. i c a big head cute Mickey .. HEHEHEHE.. my loves.. Lol.. while going to pay for it, i grab this naughty devil hairband together.. jus felt that cute.. n also the xmas is coming soon.. finally i took quite alot nice pic wit this hairband.. :D

HEHEHE.. REALLY LOOK NAUGHTY AFTER WEAR IT

HEHEHE...

No comments:

Post a Comment