Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

THE BOW TOP FROM TOPSHOP ^ ^

Hehehe.. going to pavilion with my budd Mina on Sat.. walk till my leg pain n tired like hell.. T.T summore is crowded in pavilion..

Just like normally some basic retail shop i sure will getting in for browsing.. :D like Zara, Topshop, Forever 21, Cotton On and bla bla bla.. :)

Bought this bow top from Topshop is just RM 103.. :p summore i'm as member can get 10% discount.. hehehe..

;P

HEHEHE.. MY LEG AGAIN.. LIKE THIS KIND OF ANGLE :D

LOVE IT =D

6 comments:

  1. LOve it!! "BOW' printed top! my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. hehehe.. i love BOW too.. but i know u more like it.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH la..hahaha cuz i'm rainbow-BOW hehe

    hey I goin to BKK on 20-Feb!! HEHE~~ YOu ler?
    with silly and 2 of my friends xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe.. BOW..

    haha.. i still long time leh.. MAY.. tot u going on MAY too.. so ask ask.. hehehe.. :(
    how many day u go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simone,

    I go BKK for 4d3n~~! hehehheh
    can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe.. i wait til my neck long lo.. i go 5d4n.. :)

    ReplyDelete