Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Monday, February 8, 2010

THE SUNDAY 7/2/2010

CNY is coming soon.. What's you all busy with ? Me as a gal of course is going to make myself look more attractive ( hope so ).. Hehehehe.. Whats i done before CNY ?

Erm.. Shopping, shopping and shopping for sure !!! ( even normally also will shopping ) hehehehe.. because of CNY coming soon, i get another excuse and reason to shopping nonstop.. :p Just happy on spend money $$$$... Hehhehe.. But while cutting off my new clothes price tag.. Opps.. I feeling sad.. Hahahaha.. All $$$$ gone.. >.<"

Of course going for hair cut, coloring hair, manicure & pedicure.. Opps.. Facial is no have time to do it.. So just do it myself at home.. Normally also will mask at home, so my face skin is ok.. Hehehehehe.. no have any big problem..

Can't wait to wearing my new clothes & GET ANG PAO.. Wahahahaha.. :D

How much i spend recently ??? Hahahaha.. Not dare to calculate it.. :p

THE NAIL ART FOR CNY 2010 !!! =D
LOVE IT

A SMALL DINNER, TAIWANESE MEE SUA :D

PROCESSING :P

BUFFING BECAUSE OF MY NAIL IS BREAK T.T


APART OF THE STOOL


THE NAIL SALON


THE CURVE DECOR

No comments:

Post a Comment