Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Monday, April 26, 2010

ANOTHER WEEKEND

Saturday- This is a tired Sat.. Going out to KLCC at 2pm something.. Going to buy something and lunch.. Spent a lot in KLCC T.T.. After that going to Bangsar shop some new clothes.. Opps.. My wardrobe is really FULL !!! Please stop to buy new dress... SIMONE !!! >.<
I felt that i want to grab a devil case for my Iphone.. Hehehehe.. Finally i bought it.. Naughty devil.. Finally i reached home at 1am something.. Tired much !!!

Sunday- After going for body treatment in the morning, i'm going out with my buddies Max, Reeve & Jason for K session at The Gardens Red Box.. Is my 1st time to The Gardens Red Box.. It's not bad.. But i still prefer Neway.. Hehehehe..
After the K session with Max going to Mid Valley for shopping.. Opps.. Nonstop shopping in 2 days.. Really spent a lot.. OMG!!! T.T

THE WEEKEND POLAROID

NEW DEVIL CASE FOR MY PHONE

WOOHOO.. KHALIL FONG
WAITING FOR HIS CONCERT

BUFFET LUNCH
AT RED BOX, THE GARDENS

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH,
SO NICE TO EAT IN HONG KONG, MISS IT

TERIYAKI CHICKEN DON
NICE THAN KATSU DON

3 comments: