Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Monday, November 2, 2009

THE SUNDAY 1/11/2009

hehe.. what a wonderful sunday.. 1st going to having my lunch n then heading to bangsar browsing sum new dress.. but din c 1 i like.. so buy nothing there.. after heading to 1U SNIPS to do my manicure nail art.. relax !!! i doing my manicure n pedicure at the nail salon almost 2years.. :) nice service n nice staff..

i hv bring my polaroid camera to going out to test it.. hehe.. happy !! but not my 1st polaroid pic.. but jus my 1st time to own this kind of camera.. love it.. after that i going to meet a seller who r selling the mickey film for my camera.. cuz malaysia din sell it.. i find it thru google.. YES.. i get it finally too.. HAPPY !!! what a satisfy weekend.. :)

BLEK >.<

YES.. BOUGHT IT FINALLY

DANG DANG !! NICE ?

TRY MY POLAROID CAMERA

NAIL SALON

THE SEAT FOR MANICURE

FOR PEDICURE

1 comment:

  1. 1st time i see this blog...you are so hardworking on this

    ReplyDelete