Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

THE BIRTHDAY BASH


* Dress Code: Student Uniform.. Let's back to school..

* Free makeup touch up for those early bird.. Makeup artist: Bobo Lee

* And also who are no match with the birthday party dress code, will need to pay RM 50 when attend.. Hahahahaha.. ( kidding for this, even i hope it ).. But hope to you all who are attend are co-operation.. Millions thanks..

* I will be using my polaroid camera to take picture with who are attends.. Hehe.. For sure digital camera also will on my hand.. Erm.. Maybe a sign book too.. Just like my 21th birthday bash.. What's a good memories.. I still keep it.. I will view and read it when i free on sometimes.. How's sweet..

Lol.. What's again ? My birthday party on year 2009.. Who are attends my 21th birthday party before ( held at THE ZON SUITE ) i think you all still remember is quite a lot people to attend on it.. I think almost 50 people are attend.. So happy who are giving the face... But for sure this time i didn't invite much friends like my 21th birthday party.. Because of already old.. No wish to let a lot people know my AGE... Hehehehehe.. Just wish to celebrate with all my love one's.. Muacks..

* Please don't come with empty hand.. Haha.. ; p

* For those friend who are get drunk in the party.. I need to said sorry.. Haha.. because no have room to let you sleep.. If you don't mind can just sleep on living room floor.. : D

THE MAP

THE LIVING ROOM

CROWN REGENCY HOTEL SUITE KL

No comments:

Post a Comment