Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Sunday, December 20, 2009

THE PUBLIC HOLIDAY 18/12/2009

Another public holiday on Friday.. Haih.. gonna to get back to work on Sat also.. T.T jus for half day.. no point at all.. I hate work on Sat.. >.<"
The Hainanise restaurant Yik Gei, KL.. Is really nice food their serve.. I'm also a hainanise.. Hehehehe.. happy to going there.. so warm.. :D the food are really nice.. no matter wat u order also nice.. :) but they are close every monday.. after the lunch jus going to walk around at klcc n mid valley.. and oso going to the curve doing my nail art.. :)
actually planning to go bought the prada or burberry i like in KLCC.. But SOLD OUT!!! Arghh.. T.T gonna to find another target.. i prefer classic type.. because wont discount n sales.. Hehhehehe..
Then at night having my dinner at Alexis the gardens.. Erm.. Alexis is quite similiar with Delicious..
Another normal day.. Lol.. i hope can get more surprise and happy in my future life.. :)

SHHHHHHHHHH.....

OPPS

MUSHROOM PIZZA, FRENCH FRIES & SARAWAK LAKSA

ICE MOCHA & CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE




:)

DINNER AT ALEXIS

THE DKNY GIFT :P

BAKED TOAST WITH KAYA & BUTTER

NICE HOKKIEN MEE

THE HAINANISE PORK CHOP.. NICE.. I LIKE IT

WITH JASON

BLEK

WAITING FOR MEAL.. HUNGRY

I LIKE THE BELACAN

FULL HOUSE

A HAINANISE KOPITIAM IN KL

No comments:

Post a Comment