Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OPPS.. DECEMBER !! THE LAST MONTH FOR YEAR 2009

opps.. December !! the last month for year 2009.. erm.. what i did in this year ? i think nothing special.. some happy memories is going travel around in this year.. another time just work, eat, sleep and shopping.. nothing special else.. how u spend ur year 2009 ? other country are full decoration n feel for x'mas n new year.. but how cum my country is nothing special? mayb the weather problem too.. still the same HOT !!! december is really quite happening for me in every year.. because of my birthday on 14Dec, x'mas on 25Dec & new year eve 31Dec.. wao.. sounds like great.. n for sure hv alot public holiday in this month.. erm.. i also never how to spend my birthday, x'mas n new year.. hope its was happening n nice for me.. just wait and see.. : )



MERRY CHIRSTMAS


2 comments: