Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Saturday, May 22, 2010

MY NEW TOYS

Few day didn't blogging because of not feeling well.. Finally get my new toys.. That is an LOMO camera from Korea.. Bought it thru FB.. Is quite fast that i get my LOMO camera.. The seller is nice and efficient.. But i haven't start to play it.. Will try it soon.. Here to sharing some of my new toys pic.. : )

I WISH I HAVE A BETTER DAY IN EVERYDAY !!!

THE SAMPLE PICTURE FROM THE LOMO

KOREA LOMO

THE NEW TOYS

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Lovely!!!
    I want to play it! Gimme gimme ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA,you play first.
    After you get bored of it just pass to me :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. >.<" let's play together.. hehehe..
    after i play n think it is nice.. u can own it too.. is cheap.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Okay. Find a day go to play together! ;P
    Really!! so next post will gonna be about "The world is under my lomo!"... HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW MUCH OH~~?
    I'm interested on LOMO cAM~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. bow i forgot the actual price.. but i bought it thru FB.. i send the link to u in FB inbox k? :)

    ReplyDelete