Daisypath

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

RELAX SUNDAY

Yahoo.. It's Sunday !!!

Finally i have time to manage my HAIR !!! >.<" Hahaha.. i'm sounds like busy? Erm.. actually not that busy.. Just Lazy.. Hehehehe.. Wake up on noon and going to The Curve for hair cut & coloring hair.. I just see my hair before hair cut and coloring, is totally ugly.. YUCK !!! Because of those hair is keep grow.. Lol.. Felt fresh now.. Woohoo.. But i didn't change my hairstyle.. No idea for it.. :D

THE FAT DINNER
LOBAK

FINALLY

COLORING HAIR IN PROCESS
UGLY >.<"

WAITING FOR WASHING HAIR

2 comments:

  1. ur phone case is nice n cute.. suit u much..
    the lobak look nice too.. yummy..

    where u cut ur hair? is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks anonymous..
    i cut my hair at The Curve snips.. erm.. i think they charges me in common price.. :)

    ReplyDelete